Wednesday 18 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cyrstal:
I have tried talking to my dad about this, and he likes it and seems to approve.
(16 July 2018)

Cyrstal:
The reason I am doing this is because I feel like I want my dad to know that even though hard times are happening I still want to stay close to him.
(16 July 2018)

Cyrstal:
I want to change my name to Jonathan Puckett Jr. or Jonathan Puckett II.
(16 July 2018)

Cyrstal:
So, my current name is Jackson Ard Puckett, and my dad's name is Jonathan Puckett.
(16 July 2018)

Shenita:
My 8 year old daughter doesn t want to visit her dad. Custody is shared?
(16 July 2018)

Shenita:
I also don t want to make false accusations but I know something is wrong she doesn t want to go see him for a reason.
(16 July 2018)

Shenita:
Any advice would be appreciated I don t know whether I m supposed to call the cops or involve cps.
(16 July 2018)

Shenita:
I am going to report this to cps asap and see what happens from there.
(16 July 2018)

Shenita:
Also she says when she s there he treats her like a slave.
(16 July 2018)

Shenita:
Ok so my daughter hates her dad we share joint custody but she lives with me anyway she has been expressing some feelings that have me worried for example he tells her she s not allowed to text or call me.
(16 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment