Monday 2 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Evan:
I just can't stand feeling like everything I do is wrong to them.
(28 June 2018)

Evan:
They give me no freedom whatsoever and tell me everything I do is wrong and how I act like I'm married and all of that stuff my dad is constantly encouraging me to go for other girls.
(28 June 2018)

Evan:
They have no respect for her whatsoever and constantly saying she's a bad person because she was homeschooled and comes from a broken home.
(28 June 2018)

Evan:
My parents are super strict and hate my girlfriend for no reason.
(28 June 2018)

Evan:
Already have work lined up and know what I'm doing.
(28 June 2018)

Evan:
I plan on moving out a state over in August.
(28 June 2018)

Evan:
I'm 18 and have a good amount of money saved up.
(28 June 2018)

Maris:
How should I reply when a guy says that I am cheating on him because I spent time with other friends studying?
(28 June 2018)

Adele:
If a friend shows a guy (to date) my picture and didn't get an update on whether he wants to meet me, does it mean he s not interested?
(28 June 2018)

Adele:
It s been about 4-5 days and I haven t heard back if he s interested or not from my friend, does that mean he s not interested or find me attractive?
(28 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment