Tuesday 31 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Melisa:
Is the age 18 similar to age 20?
(29 July 2018)

Melisa:
Would a 20 year old be seen that way as well?
(29 July 2018)

Stefany:
What should i do? Im scared that my parents are going react very badly about having an African-American boyfriend?
(29 July 2018)

Stefany:
My parents have no problems with any other race and I dont want it to be racist or anything because many people are in this situation.
(29 July 2018)

Stefany:
Ive been visiting him and Ive already met her mom.
(29 July 2018)

Stefany:
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 months and i love him very much.
(29 July 2018)

Meri:
Should I deal with or be intimate with this guy?
(29 July 2018)

Meri:
He tried to have sex with me while my period was on.
(29 July 2018)

Meri:
He tried to be intimate with me under the premise he only married her to get a work visa and its not real.
(29 July 2018)

Meri:
They are just going thru issues now.
(29 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment