Thursday 19 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Clarita:
Advice needed, met a guy on the train?
(17 July 2018)

Selena:
Is cristiano ronaldo married?
(17 July 2018)

Tashia:
Are you old weak and tired and does your kids and other family members help you do the hard everyday things?
(17 July 2018)

Tashia:
It is something that I dream of.
(17 July 2018)

Darcel:
When a guy asks you to hangout at his place, what are his intentions usually?
(17 July 2018)

Darcel:
Does he just want to hookup or does he genuinely just wanna hangout and get to know me?
(17 July 2018)

Darcel:
He said he was cool with whatever we decided on doing when we hangout.
(17 July 2018)

Darcel:
I asked if we could also hang with my other friend that he knows and he agreed to it and offered to pick my friend up and then me since he also knows my friend.
(17 July 2018)

Darcel:
He snapchatted me earlier today asking if I wanted to come over to his house.
(17 July 2018)

Darcel:
He likes my pictures and views my snapchat stories and all that.
(17 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment