Monday 9 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Hermine:
I decided to be artificially inseminated by a sperm donor.
(7 July 2018)

Hermine:
I'm going to be 19, and be 20 when I give birth.
(7 July 2018)

Hermine:
I understand it is difficult to raise a child, especially doing it by yourself.
(7 July 2018)

Hermine:
I'm currently 18, and I've decided I want a baby.
(7 July 2018)

Georgette:
Do you think many white women who opt to date black men view them as a last resort?
(7 July 2018)

Gregoria:
We are on the verge of a break-up.
(7 July 2018)

Gregoria:
I've told him I want this to change so many times but he can't seem to put me first and It's driving me crazy.
(7 July 2018)

Gregoria:
I need to be sure I'm not just throwing something away because I'm being stupid.
(7 July 2018)

Gregoria:
I need a third, fourth and fifth opinion.
(7 July 2018)

Gregoria:
He likes to play all day and all night with his friends and I feel pushed out of the picture entirely.
(7 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment