Monday 30 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Giovanna:
I feel we have this really intense connection so I'm not sure why this happened.
(28 July 2018)

Giovanna:
I volunteer with this guy once a week and we were crossing paths and he thought I was giving him a high five but I went to help him with what he was carrying and we both went back and forth for like a minute and then awkwardly apologized.
(28 July 2018)

Tamara:
My boyfriend doesn't know my real name. How should I tell him?
(28 July 2018)

Tamara:
Even though we're far from each other, we still text and talk everyday, and I think I'm really in love with him.
(28 July 2018)

Tamara:
Anyway, I never use my real name on the internet, due to stuff that has happend to me in the past, but that's another story.
(28 July 2018)

Tamara:
We're really happy together and love each other, but I'm not sure how will this affect our relationship.
(28 July 2018)

Tamara:
We became friends pretty quickly because we had a lot in common, and we eventually started dating.
(28 July 2018)

Tamara:
We've met online 3 months ago, and we're now together 2 months.
(28 July 2018)

Shanika:
He created a fake account to message me?
(28 July 2018)

Shanika:
He told me he liked me and after ten days of just knowing him on FB he send me a picture of his male part I got so mad and I block him now he made a fake account to apologize.
(28 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment