Friday 27 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Marissa:
Do you think the request was harmless or was he trying to ensure that my ex would get irritated and indirectly take it out on me and cut me off as a friend (which he did). He felt the message was a slap in the face if you will....
(25 July 2018)

Marissa:
My ex contacted me and gave me the message and he was confused and felt that it was very odd for him to have reached out to ask him that.
(25 July 2018)

Marissa:
He then and asked him if he knew how to get in touch with me and why he couldnt find me online anymore.
(25 July 2018)

Marissa:
He then proceeded to contact my ex online a couple months later clearly able to see that my ex deleted him and wasnt connected with him on his profile anymore.
(25 July 2018)

Marissa:
Anyway I deleted him off of all of my online profiles and deleted his number.
(25 July 2018)

Marissa:
At least 6 women just that I was aware of.
(25 July 2018)

Marissa:
Turns out he completely played me and it turns out tat he was seeing many other people from all different areas in the US.
(25 July 2018)

Marissa:
I thought things were getting serious based on the extreme things he was saying.
(25 July 2018)

Marissa:
My ex was still a little sensitive from our break up a few months before so he cut contact with the guy from the event and removed him from his online account, the guy was aware that he was deleted.
(25 July 2018)

Marissa:
I went on a several dates with the guy from the event.
(25 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment