Tuesday 24 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kisha:
Help!! 8 weeks pregnant, had sex and i was spotting and ive been having weird craps, is it normal?
(22 July 2018)

Dena:
Lots of girls from her school got pregnant as teenagers I knew better not to do it I'm 21 I don't have time for kids I'm too busy for them also not ready either.
(22 July 2018)

Dena:
One girl from my wife's school got pregnant at 13 had her daughter at 14. She's 22 now she's got 2 kids.
(22 July 2018)

Dena:
My sister is 18 19 next week she just had a baby a couple weeks ago now she's engaged to her baby's father who is twice her age 30's possibly 40's.
(22 July 2018)

Bonnie:
My friend just said she wishes one of her family members dies..?
(22 July 2018)

Bonnie:
Uh, how should I exactly respond to that?
(22 July 2018)

Rowena:
He said how can I like u when we just only text... But I try calling him and he said he isnt a fan talking on the phone??
(22 July 2018)

Rowena:
Eventually we spoke for a little bit on the phone that same day after I asked what he prefer.
(22 July 2018)

Wendie:
Would it be weird to try to talk to my aunt? I dont know her.?
(22 July 2018)

Wendie:
I dont have anything to do with my dad (hes homeless, on drugs, and abusive) but I am curious about his sister.
(22 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment