Sunday 1 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Yer:
I make sure my dad eats throughout the day and take him to treatments, as well as seeing my grandmother and doing household things for her when I can.
(28 June 2018)

Yer:
I can maintain my financially stability for now due to living at home with my parents, however I just feel wrong being unemployed after having a job for the last four years with student loan payments coming up fast.
(28 June 2018)

Lana:
PLEASE HELP lmao. Is this dude interested in me or am I overlooking everything??? I need to know someone please help :)?
(28 June 2018)

Lana:
Could he be interested or am I just crazy lol?
(28 June 2018)

Lana:
I am so confused because he doesn't text me or talk to me.
(28 June 2018)

Lana:
My friend even told me that when I walked into this place that he looked at me and smiled.
(28 June 2018)

Lana:
My dad told him I was going into the military and he seemed impressed.
(28 June 2018)

Lana:
Also, he watches all of my snaps since day 1. He knows my dad and mom.
(28 June 2018)

Lana:
It wasn't just like any ordinary hi and he gave me a look as if he could be interested.
(28 June 2018)

Lana:
Also, when I was in the gym he looked at me, smiled, and said hi to me out of nowhere but he just walked away after I said hi back.
(28 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment