Saturday 1 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Celestine:
There's this girl who moved into my year and she kinda doesn't seem to want to talk to people often.
(29 November 2018)

Sueann:
How to make my exchange student less homesick?
(29 November 2018)

Sueann:
Is their anything else I can do?
(29 November 2018)

Sueann:
We are going to an amusement park this weekend, so I am hoping that will get her mind off of it.
(29 November 2018)

Sueann:
My brother, whom is in college, is coming home for the weekend, and she has yet to meet him.
(29 November 2018)

Sueann:
It's been a bit upsetting for my parents, and I, because we don't want her feeling sad.
(29 November 2018)

Sueann:
I asked her if she was sick, but she told me no.
(29 November 2018)

Sueann:
She was not as talkative in school today, and she hardly touched her lunch.
(29 November 2018)

Sueann:
I offered some of the usual fun things we do, but she turned them down when she normally would not.
(29 November 2018)

Sueann:
I just want to do somthing to help.
(29 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment