Monday 31 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Gearldine:
I'm not sure if it was even the right decision to break up, as messed up as that sounds.
(29 December 2018)

Gearldine:
I have no one to talk to as far as family and friends, my boyfriend was the only one I talked to about everything and I just feel so broken and lost.
(29 December 2018)

Gearldine:
So its very confusing and makes me feel bad for the breakup.
(29 December 2018)

Gearldine:
I feel bad because yes while he was hurting me with his words he also has a sweet side to him that's nothing like the bad side.
(29 December 2018)

Gearldine:
His insults today and yesterday were so bad that they broke me, and that's also the reason for the break up.
(29 December 2018)

Gearldine:
I kept asking him to stop accusing me and he did try but when he got mad he would turn around and tell me vulgar things he thought I was doing with other guys when none of it was true.
(29 December 2018)

Gearldine:
He has video chatted me to see if I'm home alone and I showed him my entire place, along with inside the closet and under the bed but he still thought there was another guy around after we hung up.
(29 December 2018)

Gearldine:
He also accused me of cheating almost daily for 4 months and it got so bad where he thinks he sees me riding around in cars with other guys, when I'm actually at home.
(29 December 2018)

Gearldine:
It hurts me so much to hear him crying on the phone and telling me he loves me and how he can't lose me, I love him so much but I couldn't take his name calling and put downs and insults anymore.
(29 December 2018)

Gearldine:
This time I decided to break up with him.
(29 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment