Monday 3 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dawne:
I need to be liked?
(1 December 2018)

Dawne:
I just want everyone to like me, but the problem is, i feel like i come off as a bit fake.
(1 December 2018)

Liz:
Best things to do while high and drunk?!?
(1 December 2018)

Mamie:
Could the child be mine?
(1 December 2018)

Mamie:
I know we had sex all 5 days leading up to and including day of.. with condoms but that one day was a mishap and has me thinking.
(1 December 2018)

Mamie:
Will spare details of that relationship.. just typical girl stuck on some pos.
(1 December 2018)

Mamie:
I know there is a chance it could be his.. unfortunately.
(1 December 2018)

Mamie:
My question is how likely is that child mine?
(1 December 2018)

Mamie:
Assumed unprotected cause he refuses to use them I guess.
(1 December 2018)

Mamie:
She also had sex with the ex that night.
(1 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment