Thursday 27 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ariel:
What is the reason for marriage?
(25 December 2018)

Ariel:
What is the real reason why people marry?
(25 December 2018)

Ariel:
And if it is for the children's sake, makes no sense anyways because more than half of the people divorce, making kids confused anyways.
(25 December 2018)

Ariel:
I don't really get the reason behind it.
(25 December 2018)

Ariel:
For me, I have no reaction when marriage is talked about.
(25 December 2018)

Ariel:
My mom got married in her late 20's and always says how she wishes she had been younger when she got married.
(25 December 2018)

Ariel:
The only thing that is nice about it is planning and experiencing the wedding day.
(25 December 2018)

Ariel:
I just thought about the idea of marriage and, call me lame, but I don't get it.
(25 December 2018)

Ariel:
I'm a 26-year-old female, I guess you can say I'm a millennial.
(25 December 2018)

Ariel:
I just got to pondering this question recently.
(25 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment