Sunday 16 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Amberly:
A week before we broke up he explained to me that he struggled with a mental illness and it could make him distant sometimes and I shared my past with him as well.
(14 December 2018)

Amberly:
I haven't dated much even though I'm in my early 20's, I've been focused on other things and I've been hurt in the past so I would kind of be guarded and slow to trust this guy in order to protect myself... which I was vocal with him about.
(14 December 2018)

Amberly:
We eventually talked of exclusivity and he wanted to know what I hoped for in our future.
(14 December 2018)

Amberly:
We spent every second day together pretty much and he told me about his dreams, and hopes for the future.
(14 December 2018)

Amberly:
From the time of our third date, he told me he was looking for something serious.
(14 December 2018)

Amberly:
I dated this guy for a month, it was pretty intense.
(14 December 2018)

Kelsie:
We both like each other and someday he told me that he is good at hiding his feelings ,a few days later he started to prove that I am?
(14 December 2018)

Kimber:
Do famous guys ever go out with just regular girls?
(14 December 2018)

Kimber:
I like this singer but do famous guys even ever fall in love with just regular average girls?
(14 December 2018)

Marcia:
Why do some girls laugh and call me a loser but then they pay attention to me?
(14 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment