Friday 14 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jodie:
I thought I had a pretty good chance with her because I was on the football team, look good, am super manly, and have a pretty huge dick.
(12 December 2018)

Jodie:
There was this hugely popular girl in my class that I had a huge crush on.
(12 December 2018)

Lavonna:
Who have a better chance getting a girlfriend narcissistic guy or shy guy?
(12 December 2018)

Lavonna:
Because all my friends were comparing both of them narcissistic friend try to target the shy guy and bullies him.
(12 December 2018)

Lavonna:
Or the shy guy that lack confidence but is a way too nice guy but he have a job and work hard for everything once you get to know him he will talk a lot and he travel a lot and he always try he best to strike up a conversation with random stranger.
(12 December 2018)

Fe:
I made out with a college classmate and then he started ignoring me in class after that and I can t get over him. What do I do?
(12 December 2018)

Fe:
And now he moved to another campus and I will never see him again.
(12 December 2018)

Fe:
He even looked over his shoulder at me.
(12 December 2018)

Fe:
But he walked right past me without even saying goodbye and I was crushed.
(12 December 2018)

Fe:
On our last day of class together I wanted to at least say goodbye to him.
(12 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment