Saturday 22 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kylee:
I've told him before that it sounds like he's still going through puberty and that it's the girliest voice you would hear.
(20 December 2018)

Kylee:
I've commented on how my boyfriend has the whitest voice ever and he sounds like a skinny, ginger kid.
(20 December 2018)

Jovan:
How many times do you have sex a month?
(20 December 2018)

Jovan:
I'm a 21 year old female and I have sex on average 3 times a month. (I keep track on my period tracker app lol) I'm just curious to see the statistics and how age and gender play a part in how often someone has sex.
(20 December 2018)

Jovan:
And what is your age and gender identity?
(20 December 2018)

Tisa:
Am I pushing out to hard?
(20 December 2018)

Tisa:
Okay, so I used the bathroom this morning and I was pushing out a long john when it started to come back in so I pushed real hard and I think I hurt myself. :( Any advice?
(20 December 2018)

Lawanda:
BISEXUALITY???
(20 December 2018)

Bernadine:
Also before we left his dad had him change his clothes because he was not dressy and had to wear pants and dress shirt.
(20 December 2018)

Bernadine:
I always look my best a lot of people comment on how beautiful I am and I was looking really good that day.
(20 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment