Monday 24 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Youlanda:
But my ex told me that when he broke up with me it's not cuz he stopped loving me.
(22 December 2018)

Youlanda:
We were both each other's firsts and we both seem to have the strong connection that we can't seem to let go.
(22 December 2018)

Youlanda:
Next he back away cuz he must of gotten excited and it was like he couldn't breathe cuz he had his hand over his heart and his hands had no feeling.
(22 December 2018)

Youlanda:
We went inside and he starts hugging me for the longest time til we wound up kissing and him touching me.
(22 December 2018)

Youlanda:
We picked up lunch and he took me to the apartment ,where him and his gf are staying.
(22 December 2018)

Youlanda:
A couple days ago, I had lunch with my ex since it was his b-day.
(22 December 2018)

Yasmin:
Do you hate people that have chinky eyes?
(22 December 2018)

Yasmin:
But what about people with chinky eyes?
(22 December 2018)

Yasmin:
I'm a white guy with dark circles and people think I look like a druggie.
(22 December 2018)

Reda:
Is it unfair that my mom lets my little brother stay up literary all night, but make me go to bed at 10?
(22 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment