Wednesday 12 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Wynona:
I make sure his clothes always look sharp and hair and teeth are clean.
(10 December 2018)

Wynona:
So she cut it in a short fro . Lets just say it contributed to my low self esteem but it was a lot worst in my head than what i actually encountered.
(10 December 2018)

Wynona:
I dont want him to be like me i was extremely nervous as a kid but it was because my mom didn;t do my hair because im mixed and she didn;t know how to handle it.
(10 December 2018)

Wynona:
The encouraging words dont seem to be enough.
(10 December 2018)

Wynona:
How did you get your kid so confident and self assured.
(10 December 2018)

Wynona:
I tell him he s awesome and am constantly giving him words of wisdom to ensure his self esteem isnt cracked.
(10 December 2018)

Wynona:
He has been exposed to kids in daycare all his life and now in kindergarten.
(10 December 2018)

Wynona:
I dont have any relatives or friends, am a single mom and fulltime student.
(10 December 2018)

Wynona:
My son seems shy around other kids and does more parallel play than actually playing with them.
(10 December 2018)

Laurine:
Can someone tell me anything about the history of my last name (Hightley)?
(10 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment