Sunday 23 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shan:
I don't know what to do, she was a good friend of mine and now she's terrified of me and now I think she's interpreted all the times we spent around each other as an obsession of her after an incident.
(21 December 2018)

Glenna:
Why do the British talk weird?
(21 December 2018)

Glenna:
Why do they talk so weird also I always wondered why do they swear so much ?
(21 December 2018)

Glenna:
Being around him so long I'm starting to talk like him he's been teaching me some of the British words also whenever we get in a fight which luckily isn't very often he gets mad and swears a lot.
(21 December 2018)

Glenna:
I've been with him 3 years we have a daughter together.
(21 December 2018)

Glenna:
My boyfriend is from London he has an accent while is really sexy also he says different words than we do but I'm learning some from him.
(21 December 2018)

Bianca:
What do I say when she says I love you?
(21 December 2018)

Bianca:
My last relationship my ex didn't say it until the fourth month or so and I was feeling it then.
(21 December 2018)

Bianca:
Maybe she wont say it too soon, I hope so.
(21 December 2018)

Bianca:
I just want to know what to say to her when she says it to me if I am not feeling that way yet.
(21 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment