Monday 17 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cheryll:
What do you think is the most common reason why a girl doesn't answer your text messages like she used to?
(15 December 2018)

Cheryll:
In whatsapp or facebook messenger or whatever Do you think in most cases it is because there is another guy involved?
(15 December 2018)

Bari:
I am ugly will i find a girl ever?
(15 December 2018)

Gia:
Why do husbands always walk out of their wife's life forever?
(15 December 2018)

Alycia:
Question for sleight male who was open for same sex experiment what was you experience if you revived oral sex from gay best friend?
(15 December 2018)

Jessica:
Can we be friends again? How can i fix this situation?
(15 December 2018)

Jessica:
He then met another girl and he said to me That we can be friends, I agreed becasue i liked him to much.
(15 December 2018)

Jessica:
I was with a guy, we were only dating and kissing, no thing more.
(15 December 2018)

Julia:
When I was a kid 11 I was in the pool with my sister who was 17 and we were I think playing or doing something where you move someone underwater and when I was doing it to her i touched her butt like constantly and she didn't say or do anything about it.
(15 December 2018)

Mallie:
I love him and I don't want to think that I'm blowing things out of proportion but I'm having a hard time forgiving him for the dating sites even though he didn't use them.
(15 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment