Sunday 9 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jeanett:
Like I know some girls where I think they're perfect with a B-cup.
(7 December 2018)

Jeanett:
Just wondering what is the biggest size you've ever seen that you thought were just right on that girl?
(7 December 2018)

Jeanett:
They're just too big and the girl is almost always thick and nasty if she has mounds that round.
(7 December 2018)

Jeanett:
Like I don't think I've ever seen F-cup boobs that I thought were sexy.
(7 December 2018)

Jeanett:
There is nothing quite like a nice, round pair of funbags to get me turned on.
(7 December 2018)

Glendora:
Should I drop it and move on or should I give it another shot?
(7 December 2018)

Glendora:
I find the situation very confusing and I'm lost if I should try and make an advancement.
(7 December 2018)

Glendora:
I tried saying hi to her one time when she walked by me and she said hi back but in a low voice and didn't look at me.
(7 December 2018)

Glendora:
I often heard that people do this to someone they find attractive I try and not to make it noticeable that I like her.
(7 December 2018)

Glendora:
Everytime we walk past each other she gets surprised and doesn't make eye contact with me.
(7 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment