Wednesday 19 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Renay:
How many girls you have sex with when going to pub and club?
(17 December 2018)

Renay:
Is that just me or it happens to many guys a lot.
(17 December 2018)

Pamella:
How do I know if he is in to me?
(17 December 2018)

Pamella:
Not sure what to do if I should leave it as friends or what I could do to get more.
(17 December 2018)

Pamella:
I know though that he is interested in sex with other girls because right now that is all that he is interested in after going through his break up.
(17 December 2018)

Pamella:
I know that I am not his normal type, but he has made a point to say that he likes things about me that other girls he has dated never had.
(17 December 2018)

Pamella:
We are now roommates so I am in a predicament.
(17 December 2018)

Pamella:
I have told him that I have feelings and he has said that he is focused on getting his life together right now.
(17 December 2018)

Pamella:
We are really close but I am not sure what to do.
(17 December 2018)

Pamella:
My guy friend and me met right after we both went through break ups.
(17 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment