Tuesday 11 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Vernie:
I get aroused when I see her in nice clothes if see her in cleavage .
(9 December 2018)

Marin:
Is this a weird reason to be depressed?
(9 December 2018)

Marin:
Now I got the cold and I'm more sad.
(9 December 2018)

Marin:
Because I saw guys asking girls to see their books and acted so excited by it.
(9 December 2018)

Ashlea:
I always ask her mum how she getting her mum says she grand I get feeling her mum thinks might fancy her I do ask how her daugher nearly everytime see her.
(9 December 2018)

Ronnie:
Her mum and dad are found of me se smiles like Iam her boyfriend when she sees me always sweet around flicking her hair.
(9 December 2018)

Digna:
I plan to write a cute letter to go along with it, and just need a good gift to go along.
(9 December 2018)

Digna:
I'm dating this amazing guy and need a good present.
(9 December 2018)

Karl:
When she in public always asking me how I am and how am and one time called my phone ugly think took out my hands look does that indicate she does fancy me bit.
(9 December 2018)

Jaqueline:
I am in love with a hooker?
(9 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment