Thursday 6 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Elza:
Well go to ur main chick that u talk to the most and say y'all r married now and act like a piece of crud husband.
(4 December 2018)

Samatha:
Is it weird to lie to your exboyfriend and say you're seeing else when he asks to meet up with you?
(4 December 2018)

Samatha:
So I lied and said I'm seeing someone else.
(4 December 2018)

Samatha:
I broke up with my ex 3 months ago, but he recently texted me out of the blue asking to meet up.
(4 December 2018)

Nadia:
I'm 9-month pregnant and I'm planning to have an abortion?
(4 December 2018)

Nadia:
Can anyone recommend me a good clinic or pills.
(4 December 2018)

Lanora:
Why does ice cream make me sexually active?
(4 December 2018)

Lanora:
When ever I eat an ice cream, I just want to ram someones asshole.
(4 December 2018)

Thora:
If your girlfriend asks you to do it when it's that time of the month which answer would you give her?
(4 December 2018)

Thora:
Let me just get a towel or we can get in the shower C.
(4 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment