Saturday 29 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Vernie:
I don't know if she would hurt me then, or if she would freak out about it (she might even hurt herself). I accidentally read a note she wrote on her phone about how my dad hated her and was jealous because she had a strong spiritual connection to God.
(27 December 2018)

Vernie:
She will talk to me, but I have this nagging feeling that one day things will explode between us.
(27 December 2018)

Vernie:
I don't know if it is mental health related or not.
(27 December 2018)

Vernie:
Sometimes she still does odd things.
(27 December 2018)

Vernie:
She used to act very weirdly around me, almost like I scared her.
(27 December 2018)

Vernie:
My dad has referenced some of these before, which worries me even more as I thought he agreed to not talk about their arguments anymore.
(27 December 2018)

Deidra:
How can i get my little sister to stop hitting me in the nuts all the time?!?
(27 December 2018)

Deidra:
How can i get her to stop without upsetting her?
(27 December 2018)

Mariam:
If a shy guy likes you, will he make effort to talk to you over chat or no?
(27 December 2018)

Mariam:
He's reaaally shy, and doesn't initiate any conversation with me, but seems nervous around me when I try to talk to him....idk its hard to tell ugh..
(27 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment