Wednesday 5 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jenelle:
DO I HAVE A MANLY BODY? PLEASE BE HONEST?
(3 December 2018)

Jenelle:
I love to exercise but feel like my body might be too muscular to be seen as attractive and is starting to look manly.
(3 December 2018)

Leeanne:
If a guy masturbates to girls Facebook photos how does he stop semen going everywhere?
(3 December 2018)

Meg:
How to know if a guy is attracted to you?
(3 December 2018)

Meg:
Also, asked my plans for the weekend at a point and gave me a clapping emoji for getting all glam for my cousin's wedding.
(3 December 2018)

Meg:
He said he'll always be there for me when I go through depression.
(3 December 2018)

Meg:
When we last spent time together, he asked if he could walk with me before his work shift.
(3 December 2018)

Meg:
He stated that I should come to events occurring on campus starting from January.
(3 December 2018)

Freda:
I cant choose between two boys?
(3 December 2018)

Freda:
He has the same humor and he also makes me laugh.
(3 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment