Saturday 15 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lonnie:
I feel like when I say that it goes in one ear and out the other.
(13 December 2018)

Lonnie:
I like him only as a friend and nothing more.
(13 December 2018)

Lonnie:
I found myself repeating how i felt to him over and over.
(13 December 2018)

Lonnie:
My friend is a sensitive guy and i told him how i felt from the beginning.
(13 December 2018)

Marisela:
Separated at birth?
(13 December 2018)

Marisela:
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ren Hoek.
(13 December 2018)

Shanell:
Is She Really That Pretty (PIC)?
(13 December 2018)

Theda:
My brother go 4 times almost to the brothels a week . It is possible i catch std?
(13 December 2018)

Theda:
We share the same toilet , the same towels i know he wear condom .he is 30 years old he had girlfriend before 11 years. never again . She was his first girlfriend . He is unemployed ,without friends and he say he have addiction prostitutes.
(13 December 2018)

Dallas:
Anxious after losing virginity?
(13 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment