Friday 28 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kristin:
He might come in July for a family reunion I heard.
(26 December 2018)

Kristin:
He is not bad, just not in the family as an active member.
(26 December 2018)

Tambra:
Why does he still act flirty in person but won't message?
(26 December 2018)

Tambra:
He also pointed out his muscles in a picture.
(26 December 2018)

Tambra:
I got him a gag gift for Christmas and he actually liked it and said he was keeping it.
(26 December 2018)

Tambra:
He's drunkenly asked me out twice but we don't talk about it.
(26 December 2018)

Tambra:
He offers to help me with car issues, he's given me his jacket to wear, teases me, etc.
(26 December 2018)

Tambra:
I hit it off really well with this guy I like.
(26 December 2018)

Julianne:
My biological family adopted me but kicked me out of the house at 18 years old...what do I do?
(26 December 2018)

Tequila:
I don't want to destroy they're relationship.
(26 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment