Monday 10 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Raye:
I know it s not an issue with his confidence too.
(8 December 2018)

Raye:
He likes them, asks for more, never screenshots, etc, but all of his responses are on a black screen when he snaps back (I send them on snapchat) with whatever he has to say about what I sent.
(8 December 2018)

Raye:
Okay, so, I ve started sending risky pictures to this guy that goes to my school because I trust him and I want to move past what our friendship is right now, and it s all good in terms of that stuff.
(8 December 2018)

Lia:
Is a small vibrator an immoral gift for 12 year old?
(8 December 2018)

Lia:
Just wondering if I were to privately(of course) gift a 12 year old (girl) a small rechargeable bullet vibrator, would that be considered wrong or immoral?
(8 December 2018)

Argentina:
She gets mad at him if he buys one extra shirt than he said he was gonna buy.
(8 December 2018)

Argentina:
She gets mad at him for buying fruits at the farmers market instead of just going to a street cart cause there's like a $2 difference.
(8 December 2018)

Argentina:
I know it's not my money, but she treats my dad like this too, although he's making most of the money.
(8 December 2018)

Argentina:
Let's it clear that it's not just me.
(8 December 2018)

Mila:
He joins my conversation when i am talking to someone else and he takes pictures with me.
(8 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment