Thursday 20 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mozelle:
Like how he has searched for his exes, and he claims its because he is just curious.
(18 December 2018)

Mozelle:
I have never been insecure, but for some reason things he does get to me.
(18 December 2018)

Mozelle:
I had never had a boyfriend and got in a relationship for the first time when I was 23 years old, now i am 25 he asked me to marry him just one year after being his girlfriend.
(18 December 2018)

Maricruz:
Often times we have nothing to eat and the house is very messy I can t concentrate.My mother and my brother are very messy people.
(18 December 2018)

Maricruz:
I just came back home from Varsity after completing my honours degree.I am writing my professional exam in January but I can study at home.
(18 December 2018)

Lou:
It's like they're mesmerized by them Back to the question there's a typing mistake.
(18 December 2018)

Dominica:
Is a 15 year old old enough to go to a heavy metal concert alone?
(18 December 2018)

Dominica:
But it is in Vegas and I dont agree.
(18 December 2018)

Dominica:
My ex thinks he is and bought one ticket for him to go alone.
(18 December 2018)

Glady:
Why do guys like my breasts so much?
(18 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment