Friday 7 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alene:
My dad & I aren't very close, even though he's always been in my life, when I'm around him though I kind of feel like I'm hanging out with an emotionless person.
(5 December 2018)

Alene:
I am not like that, my mom raised me with hugs, smiles, laughter and to be outgoing.
(5 December 2018)

Alene:
They might smile or smirk for pictures.
(5 December 2018)

Thuy:
And that kept me up for a while.
(5 December 2018)

Thuy:
A few days ago I heard breathing like in a horror game, and I opened my eyes and could not go back to sleep, when I tried to go back to sleep I heard a girl screaming.
(5 December 2018)

Thuy:
When I close my eyes to go to sleep, I hear voices sometimes say call my name and sometimes they say other things and I open my eyes and i can't fall asleep.
(5 December 2018)

Keesha:
Should we remain best friends?
(5 December 2018)

Keesha:
I told her that I did not feel anything for her. so from that day we have continued normal, but she is still in love with me.
(5 December 2018)

Keesha:
Well, my best friend is in love with me and she confessed it to me.
(5 December 2018)

Vonda:
Why would an ex bf follow me instantly on Instagram, like a lot of my pictures but when I contact, act indifferent and stop liking my pictures?
(5 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment