Thursday 31 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Judith:
For the first year I've been at this job, my commute was 2 hours each way.
(29 January 2019)

Judith:
I live in the suburbs because it is more affordable than city-rent, even with roommates it is a lot higher there.
(29 January 2019)

Judith:
Right now, I currently live in a suburb and commute to the city for my job.
(29 January 2019)

Lean:
Matched with my friends brother, should I tell him?
(29 January 2019)

Lean:
He said what's up to me and I feel like I wanna tell him that I used to babysit him when he was young but don't wanna make it awkward lol Would that be weird?
(29 January 2019)

Lean:
Fast forward 15 years later, I get matched with his little brother on a dating site.
(29 January 2019)

Lean:
But then a year later, his family moved to the other side of town and we pretty much lost all contact.
(29 January 2019)

Lean:
We would babysit him when we were at his house watching tv all the time.
(29 January 2019)

Lean:
In middle school, I had this friend and he had a brother six years younger than us.
(29 January 2019)

Twanna:
So my boyfriend spends a lot of time at his brothers (while he is at work) with his sister in law?
(29 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment