Monday 1 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Anisa:
I never forgot about her, she never forgot about me.
(30 March 2019)

Anisa:
We continued on for another 6 years of that rship until I moved to another country..USA.
(30 March 2019)

Anisa:
Everyone was envious about our rship.
(30 March 2019)

Anisa:
Back in school, we were inseparable.
(30 March 2019)

Anisa:
There was no chasing or playing hard to get.
(30 March 2019)

Anisa:
In 1998, in a foreign country, in a boarding school and both at the age of 14, me and my ex met, we fell inlove with each other instantly and it was very magical.
(30 March 2019)

Hilaria:
I'm in love with a boy who doesn't love me??
(30 March 2019)

Hilaria:
But we aren't that close so much and there's another girl who he now waits for to leave school and they always talk n stuff and I think he likes her sooo much more.
(30 March 2019)

Hilaria:
And for a bit of time I thought he may have liked me back cause he would always say if I told him who I liked he would tell me and things like that and we would stare at each other for a rrly long time for fun.
(30 March 2019)

Hilaria:
Were friends and all like we tak a lot in school and he followed me on insta where he has like 2000 followers n like 200 following so that made me feel rrly special.
(30 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment