Tuesday 1 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rachael:
She will find any way to compliment me if I get a haircut new shirt or anything.
(27 April 2018)

Rachael:
If I talk to her she'll do that.
(27 April 2018)

Rachael:
Since the first time I talked to her, she playfully teases me everytime I talk to her by scaring me.
(27 April 2018)

Yajaira:
When I was in 6th grade the woman teacher I had one time took me out during an assembly and while we were walking and talking she put her arm around me around my shoulders.
(27 April 2018)

Angelyn:
Can a 45 year old man get a young woman pregnant?
(27 April 2018)

Angelyn:
What are the chances if I'm on birth control and he's twice my age?
(27 April 2018)

Lashawnda:
What would you say back? It could be flirty or non flirty. I am attracted to him. We went out for drinks last night?
(27 April 2018)

Lashawnda:
Maybe next time you can test it out True that phone is got a mind of its own Do you have some good plans for this weekend?
(27 April 2018)

Lashawnda:
You saw what my phone is capable of Him: Yeah it is.
(27 April 2018)

Lashawnda:
Me: Haha your couch is cozy enough to sleep on without the buzz.
(27 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment