Thursday 31 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ginger:
Next weekend we want to go to a movie for the first time (I presume she wants as friends). And I wanna know if I can do this without it looking awkward to other people there in the cinema.
(28 May 2018)

Ginger:
I have no idea if she knows this, neither if she has feelings for me too.
(28 May 2018)

Ginger:
I met her about 6 months back and ever since I've got a crush on her.
(28 May 2018)

Tracie:
My boyfriend wants to incorporate poop into our sex!! POOP!!!?
(28 May 2018)

Ola:
When did you get tired of going to bars? It seems the old thing. The same people you can see and itd too expensive?
(28 May 2018)

Ola:
Then I've thought about joining match.com.
(28 May 2018)

Ola:
I want to try meetup.com and get back playing poker tournaments again.
(28 May 2018)

Ola:
Its just the same thing at most bars.
(28 May 2018)

Ola:
I've always gone to bars to meet people and be social.
(28 May 2018)

Ola:
I live in a city and don't know anyone.
(28 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment