Wednesday 1 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Marcelene:
I know she talks with the rest of the people at work though.
(30 July 2018)

Marcelene:
She never responded and it has been two weeks.
(30 July 2018)

Marcelene:
I sent her an email asking if she wanted to talk on the phone about any promotions.
(30 July 2018)

Marcelene:
I am the boss and I just found out from my assistant two weeks ago that she will quit her job here.
(30 July 2018)

Marcelene:
I am a male used to ignore a co-worker because of personal reasons, especially when she asked me for help.
(30 July 2018)

Sharee:
How do I handle this unusual problem with my girlfriend? ADVICE PLEASE?
(30 July 2018)

Lecia:
Pregnancy bra?
(30 July 2018)

Jill:
All my girlfriend's friends and family are old and ugly, they also hate me because she acts younger, and fixes up now, but people judge?
(30 July 2018)

Jill:
I work, clean, and make her happy.
(30 July 2018)

Jill:
I also am a private person and she shares everything on social media and it brings haters and these older men who act like they want to steal her away.
(30 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment