Monday 1 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lizeth:
Affect any chance at dating you or a friend ?
(8 September 2018)

Lizeth:
Even if you told him its its whatever hes comfortable in.
(8 September 2018)

Joya:
And we aren't even that close friends.
(8 September 2018)

Joya:
Like I'm not even interested in this?
(8 September 2018)

Joya:
Once he texted me around midnight just to tell me that a girl had come to his and they had done stuff.
(8 September 2018)

Joya:
The convo always steers in that direction and it makes me uncomfortable.
(8 September 2018)

Joya:
Whenever I meet my guy friend he keeps talking about the sexual stuff he's done with girls.
(8 September 2018)

Tobie:
How should I deal with my inappropriate manager?
(8 September 2018)

Tobie:
I ve worked in the same bar for 3 years but recently my boss keeps texting me every day asking how I am, Good morning X etc and keeps joking about how he wants to marry me and stay in a hotel.
(8 September 2018)

Ashton:
How do I let the guy I have been talking to that I am no longer interested?
(8 September 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment