Wednesday 17 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lupe:
I was sitting on my porch and saw my neighbor go off to work.
(15 October 2018)

Janey:
If in any given situation, 10 different people would have 10 different perceptions , What is one person has 10 different perceptions?
(15 October 2018)

Janey:
No voice hearing, delusions or hallucinations.
(15 October 2018)

Janey:
What is going on with a person like that?
(15 October 2018)

Janey:
You had a boyfriend say into the answering machine once, whichever one of you guys is over there now, pick up the phone.
(15 October 2018)

Janey:
Throughout the day, you and your perceptions constantly change.
(15 October 2018)

Marilee:
How do you comfort the parents who lost their child?
(15 October 2018)

Thalia:
My girlfriend has STD?
(15 October 2018)

Terisa:
I use to do crystal meth?
(15 October 2018)

Terisa:
I feel like i am pregnant I was a user sobering up now 3 weeks clean I didn t throw up i have a implant as well my sister is a medical assistant she said as long as I m on my period i ain t but why do i feel like that isnt true?
(15 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment