Sunday 28 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tabetha:
She doesn't work and she doesn't even help clean up the apartment.
(26 October 2018)

Pamala:
How tall you you have to be to ride the Exterminator??
(26 October 2018)

Pamala:
Like if I'm just a half inch short but I stand on tiptoes is that gonna be OK?
(26 October 2018)

Crysta:
Middle name for Massie (GIRL obviously)?
(26 October 2018)

Francis:
Why does my mind change so much?
(26 October 2018)

Francis:
I'm a freshman in highschool and I get interested in doing one job when I'm older and then all the sudden my mind will change to another job and then another job, it never stays.
(26 October 2018)

Angelena:
A guy told me that he is interested to me and he wants to go out with me...how can i avoid him?
(26 October 2018)

Angelena:
He is a nice person and i like him as a friend but he is clearly not my type...how can i stop him from sending me messengers to go out with me?
(26 October 2018)

Candis:
My mum wants to live with me forever?
(26 October 2018)

Candis:
What can I say to make my mum feel better or change her mind in thinking this way?
(26 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment