Monday 8 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Winnie:
Should I send my friend money?
(6 October 2018)

Winnie:
Is asking if I can wire $ for her kids diapers.
(6 October 2018)

Winnie:
Got back in contact with an old friend, she's kind of a mess, has been an addict and alcoholic.
(6 October 2018)

Mitsuko:
How To Make The Next Smash Hit Or A Song?
(6 October 2018)

Mignon:
Whatsapp last online and online question?
(6 October 2018)

Mignon:
Is this just coincidence or is there some type of privacy setting that would cause it?
(6 October 2018)

Mignon:
I have a friend that I ve been talking to and lately I ve noticed when I sign onto whatsapp and open our convo, they seem to always go instantly from online to last seen that very minute.
(6 October 2018)

Gaye:
Why are people defensive of their family even if they don't get along?
(6 October 2018)

Gaye:
While it was nothing worse than what we'd do to each other something in me got me very angry with the people that were picking on him and i intervened almost without thinking causing them to leave him alone.
(6 October 2018)

Gaye:
But about a week ago i saw some people getting aggressive with him, shouting and pushing and then it started to turn a little more violent.
(6 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment