Monday 29 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lyda:
This question is for seniors only, as they were in the 20th century longer than us.
(27 October 2018)

Shala:
So wouldn't this situation be extra dumb in your mind?
(27 October 2018)

Shala:
Should I just bank on her or just let it ride?
(27 October 2018)

Shala:
Now, this girl is deep in my business, practically stalking me through other people.
(27 October 2018)

Shala:
Plus, she began to hate on me anytime I fancied a male, so I just dropped are friendship like a bad habit since she just couldn't respect my biological preferences.
(27 October 2018)

Shala:
But then, she started getting awkward because she failed at convincing me that I like her beyond an acquaintance.
(27 October 2018)

Shala:
At first, I thought it was cute that she had a crush on me because it's just funny.
(27 October 2018)

Shala:
The situation: Apparently this girl (I will call her C for c unt) was infatuated with me but I'm not into girls; she knows I'm not into girls, but she swears up and down that I'm a lez, because she dreams of being with me in some weird fantasy world.
(27 October 2018)

Shala:
So basically there's this super ugly girl that initially didn't get on my nerves but now I just think she is so dumb.
(27 October 2018)

Garnet:
So what's the point of this?
(27 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment