Friday 5 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Zella:
No smile, raised shoulder or anything.
(3 October 2018)

Zella:
So what girls often do, while walking away they look backwards.
(3 October 2018)

Zella:
Hi, This happen somewhat frequently and I must say that I am unsure about the reasons for this since I do not do it myself.
(3 October 2018)

Rosalee:
Will there be any justice for this one girl?
(3 October 2018)

Rosalee:
I just wonder: how does she live with that?
(3 October 2018)

Kai:
I talked to the girls friend and she ships me and the girl.
(3 October 2018)

Valentina:
Im really nervous around her and I feel like my throat closed near her I cant speak. does she like me?
(3 October 2018)

Melida:
Going crazy over paranoid of getting my mom pregnant?
(3 October 2018)

Melida:
I accidentally hit my penis on the toilet seat and i was going insane that my mum is going to sit on the toilet seat and get pregnant.
(3 October 2018)

Melida:
I am getting so paranoid and its ruining my life.
(3 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment