Thursday 4 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Nancey:
Every week he cooks something different.
(2 October 2018)

Nancey:
My boyfriend loves to eat exotic meat.
(2 October 2018)

Neda:
Why does it hurt when your parents tell you that you're in B-I-G-G-G-G-G-G-G trouble?
(2 October 2018)

Neda:
I remember I've always hated it when my mother told me that I was in B-I-G-G-G-G-G-G-G trouble when I was little.
(2 October 2018)

Amber:
What would you do as far as the birthdays go and future relationship if it was you?
(2 October 2018)

Amber:
Other friends sent me cards, flowers, etc... when Mom died and her card bragging about all the mothers in her life just was too much.
(2 October 2018)

Amber:
I get she's not a good friend anymore and I don't want to be mean.
(2 October 2018)

Amber:
I don't even feel like sending her a card.
(2 October 2018)

Amber:
Her birthday is this month and we normally send each other things.
(2 October 2018)

Amber:
I wrote her back and haven't heard from her since.
(2 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment