Wednesday 3 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Pamela:
It is not a big deal (a sex act that she is pretending I am the first). But each time she repeats it, it pisses me off.
(25 September 2018)

Pamela:
My girlfriend really wants me to believe something she is telling me.
(25 September 2018)

Delicia:
What makes people fall in love?
(25 September 2018)

Delicia:
How do you make them stop without ruining the friendship?
(25 September 2018)

Delicia:
But what if someone love you and you don't want them to?
(25 September 2018)

Delicia:
I mean I know there are hormones but how are mates chosen I know there are many different ways.
(25 September 2018)

Suk:
Girlfriend thinks guys online that say I love u is real?
(25 September 2018)

Michal:
I like older guys, is that normal?
(25 September 2018)

Michal:
Just to be clear, I don't plan to date until I am at least 18, so there's no real problems with me being underage, since I am waiting.
(25 September 2018)

Michal:
It's not like I've been flirting them, I just can't help but find older men much more attractive, and generally more likable, then teenage boys.
(25 September 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment