Sunday 21 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Concepcion:
My bf won t tell me how he feels?
(19 October 2018)

Ehtel:
Is Having A Foot Fetish Weird?
(19 October 2018)

Ehtel:
But I feel like if I tell anyone I'm dating, they'll see me as weird and dump me.
(19 October 2018)

Ehtel:
I've always been attracted to feet since I was little.
(19 October 2018)

Glynda:
She's really sad right now she can't get to sleep.
(19 October 2018)

Glynda:
I told her she and her brother look like her.
(19 October 2018)

Glynda:
I knew her mom really well I used to date her when we were teens she was the only girl I loved she left me for another guy which really hurt me.
(19 October 2018)

Glynda:
Her parents died when she was younger she doesn't remember them she has an older brother it's just her and him.
(19 October 2018)

Glynda:
My wife is upset I was talking about her parents she cried when I was talking about her mom she said she really misses her.
(19 October 2018)

Erinn:
It seems if I am not there before them, today or tomorrow morning that I will never know if there was a will.
(19 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment