Saturday 6 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Margarita:
My and this sister used to be very close.
(4 October 2018)

Mimi:
Why do guys allow their girlfriend to dress provocatively when it's obvious that she does it to get attention from other guys?
(4 October 2018)

Mimi:
If you have any evidence that says otherwise please tell me.
(4 October 2018)

Sage:
Is there much difference in maturity between 27 and 23?
(4 October 2018)

Lonna:
Do you personally know any girl who dresses like Daisy Duke but is loyal to her boyfriend?
(4 October 2018)

Lonna:
Once I assure this I will never ask this question again.
(4 October 2018)

Jacque:
Is it okay to be idle person?
(4 October 2018)

Jacque:
My work is just watching TV, eating delicious foods, playing with my little cousins, doing one-day trips with relatives etc.
(4 October 2018)

Jacque:
I survive on my parent's money and house.
(4 October 2018)

Jacque:
I am 21 and have completed my college but I do not have any job.
(4 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment