Saturday 20 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Scottie:
Just thought I'd get some feedback here?
(18 October 2018)

Scottie:
But yet I love his sister so I really hope I don't have to leave her over this.
(18 October 2018)

Scottie:
The main problem is i don't really respect him for the crazy things he says and believes in.
(18 October 2018)

Scottie:
He's even specific about how he'd love to torture somebody when he drinks.
(18 October 2018)

Scottie:
But somebody constantly criticizing the way I live, calling me a pussy, and talking about how he wants to kill people who cross him.
(18 October 2018)

Scottie:
Only reason I try to be cool with cause he's my girlfriends brother.
(18 October 2018)

Scottie:
Her brother recently moved in with us, ever since then he's been making it hard on our relationship.
(18 October 2018)

Scottie:
Me and my lover been living together for a year now.
(18 October 2018)

Staci:
Can kids work as stripers?
(18 October 2018)

Zita:
How do I wake up?
(18 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment