Saturday 13 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Danyell:
I told him I hope he goes and that it sounded cool.
(10 October 2018)

Danyell:
Then I wanted to make up w him so i texted him but then he gave me this excuse about focusing on what he wants to do with his life and told me he MIGHT be moving to another state.
(10 October 2018)

Danyell:
We got in a fight that caused me to delete him in the first place.
(10 October 2018)

Cathi:
Broke up with my boyfriend and i just want it stop. Its been 2 months and i just cant take this sadness anymore. I cry every night idk?
(10 October 2018)

Cathi:
I want to stop obsessing over him.
(10 October 2018)

Hue:
Eaching out to a high school crush (girl) after years? Guys advice please and girls if you want)?
(10 October 2018)

Ardis:
Im dating another girl and my mom doesnt like her, what should i do?
(10 October 2018)

Ardis:
We also go to difrent schools... Any advice?
(10 October 2018)

Ardis:
Hi, im dating a girl, i love her so much but my mom doesnt lime her, and its not the fact that im also a girl but she thinks she is a bad influence on me because i was self harming and we met and my mother thought she made me start doing that.
(10 October 2018)

Laree:
How to get over being sexually assaulted?
(10 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment