Tuesday 9 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Clementina:
Whenever she walks past me she puts her head down.
(7 October 2018)

Clementina:
There is this pretty girl that I see everyday.
(7 October 2018)

Stephnie:
How long will the leftys weep and moan and complain about BK being confirmed to scotus?
(6 October 2018)

Jaunita:
How to act when you been ghosted by the older brother and your friends with the younger brother?
(7 October 2018)

Jaunita:
I'm new lol to make things worse I was over top and bought him a gift because he stayed with me all day becuse I was crying so it feels even werider now.
(7 October 2018)

Jaunita:
Also he tends to stick with what he knows type of guy.
(7 October 2018)

Jaunita:
His mom also says he reallllly shy and surprised he took me on so well when hes usually distant.
(7 October 2018)

Jaunita:
I'm only 22 so I'm not trying to act like geezer but I do understand but I just feel so negative when I look at him.
(7 October 2018)

Jaunita:
I tried to avoid being with people who really looked at me for what I was.
(7 October 2018)

Jaunita:
His mom says hes avoiding her as well and tbh I went through the same thing when I was his age 19-20 I will say I went through it opposite I stayed in my room.
(7 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment