Friday 12 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Susy:
Perhaps we could meet for coffee.
(10 October 2018)

Susy:
The earliest I can see you is Sunday.
(10 October 2018)

Susy:
I think we do need to talk, as I feel there has been a lack of communication regarding this topic.
(10 October 2018)

Susy:
It wasn't my intention to hurt you, and I had no idea that you felt this strongly.
(10 October 2018)

Susy:
I read through the message you left.
(10 October 2018)

Susy:
After telling her how I feel, this was the response: Morning.
(10 October 2018)

Susy:
I made a mistake of inviting her to a movie and we never had a chance to talk.
(10 October 2018)

Susy:
No solid conversation about where we stand has been made.
(10 October 2018)

Susy:
I flunked and didnt make a move and we just ended up cuddling up to a movie. 2 months later I noticed she's back on dating apps and I've still been continuing to see her.
(10 October 2018)

Susy:
I backed off gave her some space while continuing to talk and hangout. 3 months in she basically says she isn't seeing anyone else anymore and I'm looking like a great project for a relationship.
(10 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment